Sunday, January 1, 2012

real buddies for life

friends, are, undefined. they can be smiling and rocking with you. they, also can be enemy of yours if you happened to annoy them. some even show their 2 faces off, which means they are being nice to you in front but being a backstabbers behind your back. but some friends are true friends, especially they will help you whenever you're in a trouble. honestly, these thing will never end in this little world. but all i wanna say is i wanna acknowledge my true buddies for helping me and even completely changing my life all these while.

thank you :-

#yangwei for being my football, arcade and pool buddy. and even his bike. thanks for being my football partner and sharing your absolute skills
#gilbert for being my macha. thanks for volunteering yourself to decorate my inauguration dinner even if i didnt ask at all.
#nelsonlee for being my football, billiard, dota and oxa buddy. thanks for being my football partner tolerating my craziness attitude and my noob dota skills.
#eugenepoh for being my far neighbour , billiard, dota and oxa buddy. thanks for fetching me to several places and yeahh, your leftover food. haha.
#williamlee for being my dota, football, basketball, billiard, dota and oxa buddy. thanks for sharing your bball skill and even fetching me to raja uda for best tomyam. haha one more time please.
#vincentteoh for being my vad exco, dota, billiard and oxa buddy. i know you beh syiok me sometimes for my ai gao attitude. but seriously, whatever you said the other day in oxa had already opened up my eyes. i didn't realized my mistake though i didn't do it on you. thanks a lot. and haha, thanks for tolerating with once-again-my-noob-dota-skills.
#weixian for being my dota, billiard and oxa buddy. dude, seriously you speak wisely like my dad. seriously. i'm speechless. you seriously open up my eyes after you'd said the other day with vincentteoh. i also admire your billiard skills. thanks for teaching me the real skills. not to forget, your dota skills as well. i know you also can't stand with my noob dota skills too. haha. but yeahh, hell thanks man.

seriously, they are more buddies i've to write. but my time is limited. need to sleep, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment