Thursday, July 29, 2010

the happening...

Today...If you dont know, i went to school at 7.03am. As usual the daily routine, duty to serve the school.

But for today, i didnt go back home for the 1st time but straight to PA tuition. I as group leader couldn't afford to abandon my group for VAD OC. Damn. But never mind though i'm still sick. Btw i was with my group member: John Ooi, hui wern, yoha and swarna... Haha... Discuss everything like cooking competition, group name tag, sketch BLA BLA BLA and...bla...sigh...

Then...went to tuition with my school uniform on...Wth...? chu min teased me that i stinked (i used adidas deodarant la) haha.And finally had a bath...NICE...huhu...



Chia yong...she gave this to me. Cause she said i help her in chem practical alot...Thanks yeahh...My favourite drink btw...Tropicana juice...Superbly fresh...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment